Barrows set is one of the best set a rs accounts users can accumulate. Some people buy runescape accounts with barrows set.
Challenging the barrows brothers is one of the most rewarding minigame in runescape. The player will have an opportunity to accumulate barrows brother’s gears. These gears are rare and will probably take a player tons of time before completing a set.
Moreover, each of the barrows brothers is unique; they have difference strength and weaknesses. This is where the strategy of defeating the barrows brothers will revolve – exploiting the weakness and avoiding their strength.
Barrows is a solo mini-game. The intervention of another player is not allowed.
Be mindful that upon dying, there is a chance that an item will be dropped.
Furthermore, the barrows mini-game is only available for premium members, the members who paid real money.
RS Accounts – Getting There
There are 5 ways to get to the barrows brother’s mini-game:
- Usage of drakan’s medallion is the fastest way to get to barrows brothers. Drakan’s medallion can be acquired through completing the quest “the branches of darkmeyer” which is also exclusive to premium members.
- Max Guild’s PvP portal is as fast as using drakan’s medallion; however, this method requires level 99 in every skill.
- Using the game’s necklace will teleport the player to burgh de rott which is close to barrows brother’s mini-game, just a few walks away.
- Walking from canifis to barrows mini-game is the slowest method, although there are short-cuts.
- Lastly, the fairy ring in mort myre swam which can be accessed by a code b•k•r.
The rewards are overwhelmingly good, no doubt. It is the barrows set after all, the equipment of fallen legendary warriors!
It may take a player tons of hours before completing a set, but it is worth it!
The goal of barrows mini-game is simple – defeat the eight barrows brothers which will revolve around their strength and weaknesses.